The next step in publishing is now on-line with the latest system from MediaSpan.
ANN ARBOR MI (September 30 2010) – MediaSpan announced today the upcoming release of its newest addition to its content management suite SkyQueTM.
SkyQueTM is a browser based SaaS deployed solution that offers outstanding functionality and performance. Designed for today’s multichannel world SkyQueTM gives users the flexibility to produce and manage all of their multi-media content in one easy to use system regardless of the final output channel.
Key features of SkyQueTM include:
• Semantic editor – gives content creators freedom to work at the semantic level. Don’t get bogged down worrying about what text should look like – just worry about what it is! Channel endpoints apply style to the content’s structure. A perfect solution for creating content for a multi-channel world.
• Hosted as a service – we worry about scalability redundancy and recovery so you can focus on what you do best.
• Web-based interface – no desktop client required.
• Extensible metadata – specific requirements define the data model. When every field is custom the metadata will always match your needs.
• Redesigned search interface – browse assets interactively in a streamlined interface.
• Streamlined relationships –Easily view and define relationships from every screen.
• Free form tagging – unrestricted classifications for greater content exploration.
• Meaningful asset types – each asset type has its own workflow elements and custom data model. No more one-size-fits all. User groups are free to share data while working with a system tailored to their needs.
• Pagination channel plug-in – easy-to-use streamlined palettes and tightly integrated experience.
• Watched assets – easily track and organize important assets
• Asset commenting – contextualized messages for enhanced collaboration
SkyQueTM will be demonstrated to the publishing world for the first time at the upcoming GraphExpo show in Chicago October 3-6 and IFRA in Hamburg Germany October 4-6.
MediaSpan Group Inc. (www.mediaspangroup.com) powers digital content management online marketing advertising and business productivity solutions for the world s leading media companies including Sun Media Advance Publications MediaNews Gannett and Radio One. With more than 4 000 local newspaper radio and television properties relying on its solutions MediaSpan is the world’s largest network of local media companies and media consumers.
Headquartered in Ann Arbor MI MediaSpan has development support and sales offices worldwide including Melbourne FL New York City London UK and Irvine CA.
Press Contact: Ken Freedman Vice President Sales and Marketing 508-541-3371; email@example.com