Montreal Canada: March 11 2008 Polkadots Software Inc. the leading CtP production workflow developer specializing in newspaper workflow is pleased to announce the launch of ADflo 2008. See us at America East Booth 94 and NEXPO Booth 1144.
ADflo is the automated Ad pagination solution for newspapers looking to cut costs and increase productivity. ADflo facilitates AD prep and verification a labor-intensive process for the newspaper industry. ADflo interfaces seamlessly with NEWSflo as well as any other Newspaper workflow or layout system allowing the newspaper to RIP all their ads early on in the process and providing the opportunity to repair costly page failures long before deadline.
• Ultimate preflight tool for AdComp personnel that will automatically fix…
– PDF Transparency
– Convert Pantone to CMYK
– 4 Color Black Text
– Missing Fonts
– RGB Images
– All Other Common Errors
• View results of the finished version of the AD in minutes
• Troubleshoot problem ADs easily
• Real-time missing AD-list generation
• Optional 2 way communication with AD Tracking system
• Real-time status management of ADs
• View ADs by publication and/or salesperson
• Zoning and micro-zoning support
• Unlimited number of concurrent editions/titles
• Supports separate location for fillers
• Automatically generates softproofs and hard-copy proofs of individual ads
• Multi-user Client/Server architechture
• e-Tear sheet automation capabilities
ADflo is easy to install and simple to use. AD-it’s client server architecture means that AdComp personnel can check on the status of ADs softproof ADs and manage deletion or submission of files – all without leaving their workstations.
Polkadots Software is committed to developing and supplying cost effective flexible highly productive and automated database driven workflow solutions. We leverage our experience and knowledge in printing and prepress production to create solutions that do the jobs today’s printers and publishers require. At Polkadots we develop unbeatable solutions: unbeatable performance and unbeatable value.
Polkadots benefits from global distribution channels and is always interested in finding new partners to work with. Polkadots commitment to the printing and publishing industry is evident by its active participation at industry events and its ongoing investment into research and development of automated workflow and prepress solutions. For more information about our company our products or to become a business partner please visit http://www.polkadots.ca/.
PLATEflo NEWSflo ADflo and Rasterize-it are trademarks of Polkadots Software Inc. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Polkadots Software Inc. makes no warranty and accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of information or particulars in this document.
# # #